Our school utilises a ‘Classroom Instructions that Work’ framework
From there, Wisdom – Compassion – Courage are embeded in our school culture, in alignment with our school values and philosophy to guide teaching and learning. We lead our students to use their
- Mind for WISDOM to demonstrate understanding abilities and analytical skills
- Heart for COMPASSION to show mindfulness in attitudes, dispositions, motivations and inspiration in everything they do.
- Actions to practice COURAGE in strengthening their skills, capabilities and proficiencies.
In the classroom environment, students will:
- Know their personal, cultural and Buddhist identities.
- Understand different cultural perspectives and the commonality of the human experience.
- Be able to analyse issues that have personal, local, and global significance and relevance.